The Private Intellectual
Ecclesiastes-Based Real Estate Advice


Tuesday, October 12, 2010  

Greetings

Since I've unintentionally link-baited Andrew Sullivan with unusual success this week, I'd like to welcome any new readers who drop in and point out that I do more than write about prominent gay public intellectuals. I also deliver sermons (here's a pretty good one and here's another) and have done some proper writing as well on religion in general and Islam in America. I also write longer essays on stuff like love, food, memory, death, and so on. Here's a pretty good one.

You might also check out the Abstracted Engineer, who does totally different stuff (and is, full disclosure, my brother in law. But also a real engineer).

posted by Benjamin Dueholm | 8:24 PM
Comments:
"But also a real engineer" - Finest compliment you've ever given me!
 
Post a Comment
archives
links